Thursday, March 16, 2006

We are a happy family

Evan's daddy has come home from Oklahoma, finally! He had a great time and even bought a new shirt for Evan. We are all going to go to Oklahoma together next week and be together. It should be really fun. I hope that we can handle the airplane! (Actually, I hope Evan can handle the airplane without a problem.) We will have to take some pictures of Tulsa and place on this blog!

4 comments:

art history alli said...

Awesome! We're so glad that Dave is home safely and that his gets to take his family with him next time. See you soon!

Beach Girl said...

Welcome home Dave! We sure did miss you.... Evan can't wait to bite your fingers with his new tooth!

Anonymous said...

How was the flight?

art history alli said...

Yeah- he's too cute to get too mad at. I hope that you guys are having a fab time in Tulsa. Write soon!