This is to share Evan, Jack and Lauren's world with our friends!
Friday, November 02, 2007
Halloween 2007
Evan's mommy tried to take pictures this Halloween, but they didn't turn out. If Evan's mommy was more dedicated to blogging, then she would take the hours required to upload the video that kind of turned out, but it is not happening. Sorry!
I think the pictures turned out okay- it's hard to get any child to hold still long enough for the flash to go off! Try youtube for the video. If you want, you can email it to me, then I'll upload it for you. Kisses to all!
I just upload videos to my blog, but you have to wait a while for them to fully load, so try again but make sure it is fully loaded and processed before you publish. Good luck!
That's okay Andrea. You don't have to blog, or take good pictures on Halloween to be a great mom. As long as your kids are clothed and fed- aka: happy- then you are doing just fine! Plus, your eldest son is brilliant and extreamly verbal for only being 2 years old so you must be doing something right, right?
6 comments:
I think the pictures turned out okay- it's hard to get any child to hold still long enough for the flash to go off! Try youtube for the video. If you want, you can email it to me, then I'll upload it for you.
Kisses to all!
I just upload videos to my blog, but you have to wait a while for them to fully load, so try again but make sure it is fully loaded and processed before you publish. Good luck!
I can't see the video....We had fun with you on Halloween!
Andy, I am tagging you on my blog. Sorry. Play anyway, it might be fun.
That's okay Andrea. You don't have to blog, or take good pictures on Halloween to be a great mom. As long as your kids are clothed and fed- aka: happy- then you are doing just fine! Plus, your eldest son is brilliant and extreamly verbal for only being 2 years old so you must be doing something right, right?
Thanks for the encouragement. Each day is a new adventure and all you can do is just try your best, right?
Post a Comment