One of the exciting aspects about living in California is to be able to see places like Hollywood! We went on a day trip to an area of Hollywood called H&H (Hollywood and Highland). It is a shopping mall and tourist attraction all in one. The Kodak Theater is here where they hold the Academy Awards. They have a fountain kind of like at the Gateway in Salt Lake where you can walk through it.
Outside on the sidewalk is the "Hollywood Walk of Fame". We saw "Tom Hanks", "John Travolta" and other famous people's stars. It was great. You can also see the "Hollywood" sign on the hills. What a thrill! I can't wait to go back and see some more!
3 comments:
Oh My Heck- I can't believe that you got to see where the Oscars are held!! I always loved watching the Oscar Pre-Show with you!
Glad you're enjoying California!
Andrea your hair is so cute! I love it! Dave you look awesome in those glasses as always! I wanna go to the beach with those kids! I'm sure companies like Bananna Boat, and Coppertone are built upon children like yours! Out here the people would love their lite skin and blonde, blonde hair! My goodness! They are so cute!
Post a Comment