Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day out with Thomas

We drove 4 hours to spend 2 hours at Day out with Thomas in Perris, California. The biggest surprise was that Jack loved it more than Evan! Here is some video showing his excitement!
I know I look awful and am such a distraction with my geekiness - sorry!

11 comments:

alli said...

oh I love it!!! You don't look dorky at all!!!! Jack has gotten so big and I loved his cute arm pumps when he saw the train! I guess he is like big bro :)

Yay!!! I get to see you in like 48 hours!!!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

That was so sweet! How come Thomas never comes around here? Maybe I just don't know about it. I just about cried seeing Jack. I've never met him and I miss him and you all so much! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Beach Girl said...

So adorable! Jack is so cute when he gets excited!

alli said...

That is a cute vidio. Is Jack wearing Evan's old thomas shirt that he wore on his second birthday?
-Lesley

vickiemariko said...

How fun. Jack is so cute. Valie is so excited to see him. I bet she will be surprised at how much he has grown!

Susan G. said...

Sagan keeps seeing the adds for a day out with Thomas in Heber from lasat year (we have some episodes recoreded from PBS) and he wants to go so bad!! He would be so jealous of your boys! Glad you had a chance to see it. Thanks for sharing your adorable Jack and his excitement!

Lesley said...

Happy Birthday Andrea!!!!

tabchoirfam said...

I was looking at the picture of Evan and remembering that was just a few days after he was so sick. He looks so skinny and pale with dark circles under his eyes. Oh he was so sick!

Lesley said...

Yay for surprises!!! It actually looks like a baby already!

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Ahhh! I didn't know you were preggers again! What a wonderful Holliday surprize! We are so excited for you guys! I'd say finish it off with a girl! Or, whatever the lord gives you!
Hugs and Kisses,
The Mirci's

Pemberley Court said...

That is so sweet!