
Yes, it is true - we are coming home! Our time in California has come to an end and we are moving back to Salt Lake. It was a complete surprise for us to move back and we are still in shock. Dave will be assigned to a job in the Daybreak development (at least we think - it could change.) We have loved our time here in California. We were able to do lots of fun things, but more importantly we grew closer as a family and more self sufficient. We met the most wonderful people here that we will miss terribly. We will miss the Spencer family the most. Their son Blake is exactly Evan's age and they have become dear friends. The mom, Elaine, provided me support at Lauren's birth and I will never be able to show enough appreciation or love for her selfless service and generosity. Most of all, we are grateful to Lesley and Allison for taking such good care of our home. Our move back is bittersweet because we have had to ask them to end their kind service and find another place to live. Sorry girls! Now the task is to figure out how to fit our larger family in this tiny house. Oh well, at least we will be home!
4 comments:
Let me be the first to say welcome back to Utah! Andrew and I will love to have you close by again. We can't wait to meet Lauren and see how much the boys have grown. Keep us posted on when to expect you!
I have loved living in your house! I should be the one thanking you. It will be very nice to have you home again.
This news makes me very HAPPY!! Tell Dave I got his message a while back, but sorry I haven't returned it....YET!
I haven't read any blogs in so long! How sweet you were to mention us in your post. I miss you tons as you know. I am hoping to come up in June sometime and hope we can get together for a couple of hours. :)
Miss ya tons!
Elaine
Post a Comment