This is to share Evan, Jack and Lauren's world with our friends!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Various Pictures
Here are some random pictures of the children the last few months. Evan is in Kindergarten and there are some of his first day; Some with Jack smiling and being cute and some of Lauren's messy food faces.
Those boys are so dang handsome! I can't believe Lauren is sitting at her own lil table eating by herself! They are growing and changing so fast...just as they should I guess.
2 comments:
You blogged!!!!
Your kids are SO cute!! I loved Lauren sitting at the boy's table, oh and the one of her feeding herself from the jar of baby food :)
Those boys are so dang handsome! I can't believe Lauren is sitting at her own lil table eating by herself! They are growing and changing so fast...just as they should I guess.
Miss you
Post a Comment